Xbox All Access Payment Plan Explained
Not sure what the Xbox All Access payment plan is, or what it means for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S purchases? Let us help.
The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S offer a nice package for gamers looking to get into next-gen gaming, and the Xbox All Access payment plan makes it even easier to jump right in. What exactly is the Xbox All Access plan and how does it work? Were here to go over all the details you need to know, so lets get started.
How Does Xbox All Access Work
Xbox all access requires a payment of $34.99 per month for 24 months for the Series X bundle and $24.99 per month over the same timeframe for the Series S bundle. It’s a financing contract that offers a discount and deferred payments when bundling the console and online features up front.
Adding up the total costs, it’s $840 over two years for the Series X all access package and $600 for the Series S package.
Does The Xbox Series X Come With A Headset
The Xbox series X is often bundled with a gaming headset to bump up the price and stave off scalpers.
The console doesnt come with its own headset, but its compatible with all existing headsets for the Xbox One. The Xbox wireless controller also has a headphone jack, so you can plug in your regular headphones to have game audio play through them rather than your TV, which is ideal if youre sharing a room with somebody you dont want to disturb.
If you need to upgrade or you dont have your own headset yet, Microsoft sells the wired Xbox series X headset separately . Lots of third-party manufacturers make Xbox compatible headsets too. Weve rounded up the best gaming headsets you can buy today.
You May Like: Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Include Xbox Live
Xbox All Access: Pros
As mentioned above, Xbox All Access is a way to finance an Xbox over the course of two years rather than buying a console up-front. Heres how it works: You apply for a line of credit with Citizens Bank, much like you would for a credit card. If Citizens likes your credit, it will provide an Xbox Series X, as well as a monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and charge you $35 per month for them.
First and foremost, the Citizens Bank line of credit is not nearly as punishing as a traditional credit card would be. Xbox All Access has a 0% annual percentage rate , meaning that you wont pay any additional interest on top of the $35 per month. Furthermore, there are no annual fees, penalty fees, or late fees.
To be perfectly honest, I was surprised to learn about the 0% APR, along with the lack of late fees and penalties. Typically, credit companies make their money by charging people interest if they dont pay their bills in full each month, and make extra money by charging administrative fees on top of that. But, as far as I can tell, if you pay $35 on time each month, for 24 months, there are no additional costs. Furthermore, if you miss a payment, you supposedly wont face any additional fees or interest at least for the first two years.
Can You Pay Off Xbox All Access Early
In the US and UK, you can pay off your Xbox All Access membership early. Citizens One takes care of the credit in the US and allows free early payments, as does Klarna in the UK.
Of course, Xbox All Access won’t be for everyone – especially if you’re not keen on committing to a 24 month payment plan. In that case, we’d recommend keeping a close eye out for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S bundles over the course of the next few months – and we’re also rounding up all the best Xbox Series X accessories and the latest Xbox Live Gold 12 month membership deals as well.
I originally landed in hardware at our sister site TechRadar before moving over to GamesRadar. In between, I’ve written for Toms Guide, Wireframe, The Indie Game Website and That Video Game Blog, covering everything from the PS5 launch to the Apple Pencil. Now, i’m focused on Nintendo Switch, keyboards, mice, and the quest for an RTX gaming laptop.
You May Like: How To Broadcast On Xbox One
Protection For Unauthorized Purchases
Use your Visa card to make purchases anywhere and you’re protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With the Visa Zero Liability policy1, your liability for unauthorized transactions2 is $0-you pay nothing.
1 Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers Canada-issued cards and does not apply to anonymous Visa Prepaid*, Visa Purchasing, Visa Corporate, Visa Commercial, or any transactions not processed by Visa. Visa Cardholders must notify their financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please refer to your issuer cardholder documentation.
*A Visa Prepaid Card will be considered anonymous if the cardholder’s identity has not been validated by the issuing financial institution .
2 Financial institutions may exclude from the Zero Liability policy a transaction made by a person authorized to transact business on the account and/or a transaction made by a cardholder that exceeds the authority given by the account owner.
What Is Ea Play
EA Play is a console and PC gaming subscription that provides members with access to a collection of EAs best-loved series and top titles on console and PC, exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, and access to exclusive trials of upcoming new games from best-loved franchises and top titles. EA Play will be available with Game Pass Ultimate on your console starting on 10 November, with Windows 10 PCs able to enjoy EA Play in December.
Also Check: Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Digital Code
What Will Happen To My Subscriptions If I Already Have Both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Ea Play On Xbox
When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership cancelled and any remaining EA Play time over 50 days will be rounded up and converted to the nearest whole month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.
For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. To find out more, visit theXbox Game Pass page.
How To Buy An Xbox Series X In Store
Lately, more retailers have opted to restock the Xbox in store rather than list them online. This helps avoid scalpers and get the console into the hands of legitimate customers. Here are some tips for finding the Xbox series X in stock out there in the wild:
- The retailers rumoured to have in-store stock are Argos and Smyths Toys. To a lesser extent weve heard of John Lewis & Partners, Currys and Game having physical stock, too.
- Enter your post code on the retailers online product page to check for local stock. If you can, scroll around to peek at other stores farther away from you.
- Xbox not in stock? Dont lose hope. Many stores dont log returns or uncollected Xbox pre-orders back into their stock systems. Pop into your local shop in person and ask a member of staff.
You May Like: Live Tv App Xbox One
Add To Plan And Gaming Bundles
Choose a new phone or SIM only plan, then come back after 1 month to choose from a range of Add to Plan products and Gaming bundles.
If you have had an account with a device plan for 1 month or with SIM only for 6 months, log-in then select Accessory products. You can then choose from a range of Add to Plan products and Gaming bundles.
Log in and go to shop, select a phone planthen choose accessories from Add to Plan products listed on extras page.
- The legal bit
Add To Plan: Below is a summary of the key bits you need to know. Before adding an accessory to your plan, please read the full Terms & Conditions here.
Heres a summary of the key bits you need to know:
- If you add an accessory to your plan, were agreeing to give you fixed sum credit to buy it.
- This agreement starts the day the accessory is dispatched to your desired delivery address or the store youre collecting it from.
- You must repay the full cost of the item over a maximum of 11 monthly payments.
- Its your responsibility to make sure your order is correct before you submit it.
- Once weve got your order, well email an acknowledgement of your order with all the details.
How To Install Sky Go On Xbox
First, make sure that you are signed into Xbox Live.
Then, from your Xbox consoles dashboard, press the middle button and scroll down to Store.
Within the store, select the Apps section on the left, and find the TV from Sky app in the list or use the search function to search for TV from Sky.
The app has the Sky logo as its image. Its free to download, so just click through to download it.
Once the download has finished, you can launch the TV from Sky app from the My Games & Apps section of your Xbox dashboard.
This might be the perfect opportunity to head to the Sky website to sign up for an exceptional package if you haven’t done so already.
The first time that you open it, you will have to sign in with your Sky iD.
Once youve done this, you can start streaming Sky content on your Xbox.
Also Check: Best Of Xbox Game Pass
Visa Travel Card Features
- 24 hour cash access. Use your Travel card to make purchases worldwide at merchants that accept Visa or obtain local currency at any ATM that displays a Visa symbol.
- Variable purchase amounts. Visa Travel cards can be purchased in any amount .
- Multiple Cards. You can purchase additional cards that allow you to access the same funds. Each additional card will have its own unique PIN. You can give them to travel companions, or keep them as instant replacement cards in case your card is lost, stolen or damaged.
What Happens If Your Console Breaks
It’s important to note here that when using Xbox Series X All Access, you’ll be taking on ownership of the console itself when you sign up to the payment plan. That means you’re covered by Microsoft’s standard one-year warranty but will need to continue making payments until the full 24 month period had been paid off. This stands even if your console breaks during this time frame. It’s also worth noting that Xbox controllers only carry a 90-day warranty from Microsoft.
Also Check: Xbox Series X Restock Twitter
Where Is Xbox Series S In Stock In The Uk
If youre looking for the more affordable version of Microsofts latest console, then youre in luck. The Xbox series S is generally available across most of the big retailers.
Some bundles include additional hard-drive storage, controllers and Game Pass subscriptions. Theres also an official bundle including Rocket League and Fortnite for no extra cost. Here are some of the best deals right now.
- Xbox series S + Rocket League + Fortnite: £229, Very.co.uk
- Xbox series S + Rocket League + Fortnite: £249,
- Xbox series S + Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: £269.99, Smyths.co.uk
Is Sky Go On Xbox Yet
Yes, it is possible to access Sky Go on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S consoles, using an app called TV from Sky. However, there are a few things that you need in addition to the console and a Sky subscription.
Your Sky account must have Sky Go Extra. This is included with the Sky Mobile, Sky Multiscreen, Sky Q experience, and Ultimate on Demand packages. Alternatively, it can be added to your account for an additional cost. You also need at least 250MB available space on your consoles hard drive.
Read Also: Exchange Xbox Gift Card For Ps4
What Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
An Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games, and access to EA Play at no additional cost. New games are added all the time, so theres always something new to play. Plus, enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts, play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favourite game.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 24 Month Membership
- Xbox Series X…
- Xbox Series X 1TB console
- Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consolesall games look and play best on Xbox Series X.
- Also available with Xbox All Access: Get Xbox Series X and 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including over 100 high-quality games, with no upfront cost.
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox Velocity Architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software.
- Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox with Backward Compatibility, including optimised titles at launch.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, over 100 high-quality games on console, PC, and Android mobile devices, and soon an EA Play membership for one low monthly price .*
- Xbox Smart Delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game no matter which console you’re playing on.
You May Like: Real Time Strategy Games Xbox One
How Do You Cancel An Xbox All Access Contract
Because it’s a binding contract rather than a subscription, there is no way to cancel an all access contract beyond the first 30 days, or get a replacement console outside of a limited warranty coverage period.
It’s also impossible to shed the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate part of the bundle to shed costs during the contract.
Repair / Warranty / Hardware Troubleshooting Questions
- What happens if my console breaks?
- With Xbox All Access, you own the console and 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership outright upon purchase. If your console breaks within 30 days, please review our Return Policy for complete details on how to complete a return or exchange. If you have additional questions, please contact . The Microsoft Limited Warranty covers the Xbox console for one year , irrespective of the length of your financing term. If your console malfunctions after that one-year period , you would be responsible. Please note, monthly payments will continue until the remaining balance on your PayPlanTM Loan for Xbox All Access is paid in full, even if your Xbox console is not working.
Recommended Reading: Best Games On Xbox Ultimate Pass
Choose The Plan That’s Right For You
Devoted to PC gaming? Committed to your console? Theres a plan for you.Or, with Ultimate, get it all including playing games from the cloud, Xbox Live Gold, and more.
Have a code or gift card? Redeem.
Get your first month for $1,then $16.99/mo.
Subscription continues automatically. See terms.
- Play over 100 high-quality games on console, PC, and mobile devices
- New games added all the time
- Xbox Game Studios titles the same day as release
- Exclusive member discounts and deals
- Play games from the cloud
- Free Perks including in-game content and partner offers
Xbox Live Gold includes Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, and console multiplayer
A library of top Electronic Arts titles on console and PC, exclusive rewards, and member-only content
Stalker : Heart Of Chernobyl
CONSOLE · PC
Discover the vast Chernobyl Exclusion Zone full of dangerous enemies, deadly anomalies and powerful artifacts. Unveil your own epic story as you make your way to the Heart of Chernobyl. Choose your paths wisely, as they will determine your fate and shape the future of the humankind in the end.
Also Check: Xbox Controller Driver Windows 10
Walmart Xbox Series X Restock
- Next Walmart Xbox Series X restock: Thursday, July 22 at 2:30pm EDT or 3pm EDT if it happens
- Last Walmart Xbox Series X restock: July 1 at 3pm EDT
The last Walmart Xbox Series X restock date had some good news attached to it, and so did some of the most recent Best Buy restock dates: the Microsoft console was in stock for anywhere from 14 minutes to 29 minutes at Best Buy. Costco also had an Xbox bundle with a pricey SSD that stayed in stock for an entire weekend.
Why is that important? Well, if the Xbox Series X Walmart restock is this week, Thursday at either 2:30pm EDT or 3pm EDT , it may just sit there as demand shrank in June and July. We just need a restock opportunity to happen at MSRP.
We noticed is that the console was far easier to buy than prior weeks and months. This is a good sign. We just need a restock to happen, but it just sits there.