How Do I Cancel My Xbox Game Pass Subscription
If you decide you dont want to use the Xbox Game Pass subscription anymore, you can cancel it quickly with the steps provided below. Remember that any previously installed Xbox Game Pass games will not work until you subscribe again.
- Visit account.microsoft.comand click Sign In at the top right.
- On the next page, click Manage under Xbox Game Pass in the Subscriptions tile.
- Next, click Cancel. You will now have the option to cancel. See below for more information.
When you cancel, you will have two options to choose from. You can either
- Cancel but keep the Game Pass for the remainder of your active subscription.
- Cancel and get a partial refund based on the remaining time of your subscription.
Once you have cancelled, you must resubscribe to get the benefits of the Xbox Game Pass again. If you have purchased any games directly from the store, youll still have access to those.
Enable Game Streaming On Xbox
With both platforms updated, you can now move on to enable game streaming from the console.
Step 1: Press the Xbox Button on the controller
Step 2: Select the Profile & System tab on the dashboard.
Step 3: Select Settings on the list.
Step 4: On the next screen, select Devices & Streaming on the left.
Step 5: Select the Console Streaming tile shown on the right.
Step 6: Select the box next to Enable Console Streaming and make sure its checked.
Streaming To An Apple Device
Believe it or not, its possible to stream an Xbox One to a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV. Called OneCast, this third-party paid app ranges in price from $10 to $20, depending on the platform.
Once installed, just select Register Xbox One, and it scans the local network for the console. After that, simply sign in to your Microsoft Account, and the app connects to the console. Pair a Bluetooth Xbox One controller or a wired version, and youre good to go.
Currently, Microsofts Xbox Streaming Service does not support Apple devices.
Also Check: Xbox 3 Month Game Pass Price
How To Connect Xbox Game Pass Pc With Your Ea Play Account
1. Open the Xbox app, and find an EA game in the library.
2. Click on the install button. You will be prompted to download the EA Desktop beta app. Sign in to it.
3. The app will ask you to link your Xbox account with your EA account. Do it.
Optionally, you can link the accounts from this page. Select the login option, and sign in via your Xbox ID, after which it will ask you to use your EA credentials to link the two profiles. This also works if you have different email addresses for your Xbox and EA accounts. e.g. I used it with my Xbox and EA accounts.
Xbox Game Pass PC Ultimate is currently available for $1, and buying a month’s subscription gives you an additional 2 months free. So, that’s basically $1 + taxes, for three months. This offer is available for a limited time. On a sidenote, you may want to set a reminder to cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription period, to prevent your card from being charged the fee.
You may be interested in Subscription Info on Steam, the Firefox and Chrome extension displays a banner on Steam game pages to indicate whether they are available on Game Pass and EA Play, when games are leaving the library, etc.
Xbox Game Pass List: December 2021 Games Coming And Leaving For Console Pc Cloud
One of Microsoft’s greatest contributions to gaming is its online subscription service, Xbox Game Pass. For just $10 a month, you can play 200 videogames on Microsoft platforms like Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC, and even iOS and Android devices via the cloud. And if you’re a first-time subscriber, you pay only $1 for the first three months. If the regular Xbox Game Pass isn’t enough and you want more, you can pay $15 a month for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to gain access to console, PC, and cloud games all at once instead of just one platform.
Given how gargantuan the Xbox’s library of games is, it may look like a herculean task to pick the best games on Xbox Game Pass. So, we have decided to compile a few lists of Xbox Game Pass titles now available and new games coming soon to Xbox consoles, PC, and cloud-enabled mobile devices all in one place. This way, you will be able to pick out your favorite titles more easily and get the best deals out of your Xbox Game Pass subscription. Keep in mind that some of these titles are region-locked and may not be available in your home region.
Don’t Miss: What Is Game Pass Ultimate Xbox
How To Stream Xbox Games To Your Phone Or Pc With Remote Play
Remote Play lets you stream games from your Xbox to your phone, tablet, or PC. It’s convenient and easy to use, but you will have to set it up first. Here’s how to get started streaming your Xbox games locally.
If you have an Xbox, it goes without saying that the best experience is sitting on your couch in front of a big HDR TV with good gaming features. But sometimes your TV isn’t availablemaybe you’re out of the house, someone else is hogging the living room, or youre just too lazy to get out of bed for some Gears of War. Microsoft has you covered with Remote Play, allowing you to stream games from your Xbox right to your phone, tablet, or PC.
It should be noted that this is different from Xbox Cloud Gaming , which streams games from Microsofts own servers to your device. Remote Play renders those games on your home Xbox to another device. The feature doesn’t require an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but you will need a compatible controller.
Remote Play is a convenient feature that is easy to use, but you will have to set it up first. Here’s how to get started streaming your Xbox games locally.
Prepare Your Xbox For Streaming
Remote Play is supported by the Xbox One, One S, One X, and the newer Xbox Series X and Series S . On your Xbox, open Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features and check the Enable Remote Features box. Ideally, you should also change Power Mode to Instant On . Then click the Test Remote Play button to ensure everything is set up properly.
It will let you know if there are any weak links in your system that might lead to a poor experience. You don’t need a fast internet connection if you’re playing at home, but you do need a stable one, so I highly recommend hooking your Xbox up to your network with an Ethernet cable, if possible.
An Ethernet connection will ensure the stream is as stable as possible, so you can game without status or lag. You will probably be stuck on Wi-Fi if you’re streaming to a phone or tablet, so make sure you have good signal from the router from wherever you play. If you want to play your games away from home, you would need a fast enough internet connection to stream that video from your Xbox.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Stream Twitch On Xbox
How To Connect Xbox 360 Games On A Pc With Disc Using Emulator
Xenia is maybe the most effective emulator found on the web for complimentary to play Xbox games. If we tend to take a look at the totally different emulators, this could be the steady one with no sign of flaw or execution bug.
Xeon will support all types of the newest Xbox one games, and you’ll be able to create the foremost of your classic subtitles thereon. The framework requirement of this emulator depends on the sport you’ll play afterward.
Now let’s see how to connect PC and console.
- First, open your Xbox companion application on your gaming computer that you are planning to use as the Xbox game supporter.
- Then click on the connect tab present on the left half of the window bar.
- Once you click on this tab, this application will list out the consoles that are accessible.
- Choose the preferred one, and you have to start streaming. To do this, you can click on the stream catch option and then start streaming.
- Pursue the rundown of games and choose the one according to your preference.
- Then click on the play button given on the upper-right corner of the screen. Once you do it, you will start streaming the game directly on your gaming PC.
How to alter streaming quality?
Once you have transferred your gaming console onto your PC, you will need to do some settings for games.
- Interface your Xbox and PC
- Then dispatch the Xbox application
- Go to the settings tab
- Then click on the game streaming sub-menu.
Can You Use Steam On Xbox One
Crucially, GeForce Nows compatibility means that Xbox players can stream many of their Steam games to their console, including PlayStation console exclusive Death Stranding, and ray-traced enabled versions of Cybperunk 2077, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and more. The new Xbox web browser supports GeForce Now.
Also Check: How To Watch Nfl On Xbox
How To Stream Games From Your Xbox To Your Windows Pc
Set up remote play on your console:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features
- Select the Enable remote features checkbox
- Under Power mode, select Instant-on
Now set up remote play on your Windows 10 desktop PC or laptop:
- Open the Xbox app for PC
- Press the Consoles icon next to the search box
- Select the console you want to connect to
Microsoft also advises the following for the best possible Remote Play experience:
- Its a good idea to save frequently while playing remotely. If you get disconnected from your console, you could lose progress in your game
- If you close the app or do something else on your phone after starting your remote play session, you won’t immediately lose your progress. After a period of time, your console will turn off and go to sleep. You can reconnect your session until the console turns off
- Only one person at a time can play remotely, even if others are set up to connect remotely or locally
- Microsoft Store and in-game purchases, and backward compatibility are disabled during remote play with the Xbox mobile apps
- Currently, external applications on your console like Edge and Hulu are blocked while using remote play
For games located on your home console, you’ll find that your device mirrors the homepage of your Xbox when you’ve linked to two devices so you can jump right back into your last played titles or head into your available library.
Setting Up Your Xbox One
Recommended Reading: What Games Can You Play On Xbox Game Pass
How To Play Any Xbox Game On Windows 11/10 Pc
The launch of Xbox Play Anywhere made sure that one can play Xbox Games on Windows 10 PC. This means that games that are part of the Play Anywhere program can only be played on Windows 10 PC and Xbox. Since the games are built for both the platforms and game progress syncs online, it works seamlessly anytime you resume on any of the gaming platforms. That said, in this post, we are discussing how you can play Xbox Games on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
How To Play Xbox Games On A Windows Laptop
Xboxes and Windows play very nicely together . Assuming you’re signed into your Microsoft account on both your Xbox and your Windows laptop, and signed into the same Wi-Fi network on both, you’re almost there already.
On the Xbox One X and Xbox One S:
- Head to Settings, choose Device & connections, then Remote features
- Check the Enable remote features box .
- Choose Xbox app preferences
- Select Allow connections from any device and Allow game streaming to other devices.
Now it’s time to turn your attention to Windows, but leave your console on in the meantime.
Find and launch the Xbox app, which is part of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 . The app should be smart enough to spot the Xbox on your local network or even over the webclick the console icon at the top , then choose the Xbox you want to connect to. You’ll be linked to your Xbox console, and you can start playing.
From the same drop-down menu, choose See my consoles list to access a few more options. You’ll be able to see games that you’ve recently played and the achievements that you’ve racked up on your console, for example. Click the three dots next to your Xbox and choose Rename console if you need to give it a more descriptive name . You can pick Remove console as well, to disconnect it from the Xbox app.
Don’t Miss: Xbox Game Pass Adventure Games
Xbox Cloud Gaming: How To Play Your Favorite Xbox Games On An Iphone Ipad And Laptop
You can stream Xbox games to iOS devices and Windows PCs. Here’s everything you need to know.
Cloud gaming may be the future, but the future isn’t quite here yet. It is, however, one step closer now that many Xbox Game Pass games can be streamed to iPhones, iPads and Windows PCs. Following months of limited beta testing, Xbox Cloud Gaming arrived earlier this summer to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, though still in beta.
After this hands-on was originally published, Microsoft also announced that Xbox Cloud gaming was coming to Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, as well as the last-gen Xbox One. Why would you want to stream an Xbox game to your Xbox? First, Xbox One owners could play newer Xbox Series X|S games without getting a hard-to-find new console, and cloud streaming also means you don’t have to set aside 40GB or more for each game to download and store locally.
Cloud gaming, or game streaming, is similar to watching a Netflix movie. The content lives on a remote server somewhere and is beamed to your screen in real time. Making cloud gaming harder to pull off than video streaming is the added complication of sending controller input up to the cloud, the game actions playing out on that remote server, then beaming the resulting video output back to your screen.
Here’s how to get in on the cloud gaming action, and what you need to know about it.
Read more: Xbox Series X review
Guide To Playing Xbox Game Pass Games On Pc
- To get started, you must first download the Xbox beta app. You can do this by visiting the official Xbox website.
- When youre there, click the button. Run the downloaded file.
- Click I have read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms and then click Install. The installation process should take just a few minutes. Once the app has installed, click LetsGo.
- After, click Take Me To The Games you will see a brand new user interface exclusively used for Xbox Game Pass games.
- Before you get started, check the top right corner. You should see the account you have signed into here. If youre on the wrong account, click here and click sign out after, youll have an option to sign into the right account. Usually this will happen because Xbox will automatically assign you an Xbox account that links to your standard Microsoft account, which may be different to the one youve been using on the Xbox.
- If you havent signed up to Xbox Game Pass yet, you should also see a promotional image in the banner carousel at the top of the app. You can click that to sign up.
- After that, you can click on any Xbox Game Pass game in the UI or search for specific games and click the tile for each game to play them. Note that youll need to download each game before you play them. Youll find information like game file size and category when you click the game tile.
Recommended Reading: Xbox Game Pass Ea Games
Play Console Games From Your Desktop
It was recently announced that Microsoft is updating the Xbox App to allow users to stream console games to Windows 10 computers, which is great news for gamers who don’t like to be tied to one device or location.
In fact, there are two different ways to enjoy Xbox titles away from the console: you can stream them directly from your home console using a network connection or you can utilize cloud gaming on supported devices.
You’ll need to be a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member to use the Xbox Cloud Streaming, but no membership is required for Remote Play. The feature is still being rolled out for Windows 10 devices so only 22 countries currently have access. Thankfully you can enjoy using it with not just the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles, but also older Xbox One consoles.
There are a few things you’ll need to make this work, such as a compatible controller and a decent network connection, but if you have those boxes ticked then there’s nothing stopping you from connecting your old laptop to the service and streaming games outside on a nice day, or chilling out in another room if someone wants to commandeer the family TV.
- Best Xbox Series X games: the most essential Xbox releases